Wonderful people who make this blog worth updating

Thursday, July 16, 2015

New Blog! (still not giving up on this one though)

I was looking through my old posts on this blog and getting nostalgic. Does anyone else remember how much fun we used to have blogging and commenting? I enjoy other social media, but I miss the thought process that goes into blogging vs. the immediate sharing on Facebook or Instagram.




I just wanted to let you guys know that I started a new health and fitness focused blog. I'm setting it up mostly for my Challenge groups that I run on Facebook to give them information about workouts, meal plans, and my own recipes. I'd love you to visit me there, but stay tuned on this page for more frequent updates!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Yup, I really miss it... I just can't keep up anymore lol