Thursday, August 13, 2009
So I was tagged by Skye at Muslimah-in-Aus to tell you guys 5 things about myself.
So without further introduction:
1. I don't have a TV. We have 3 working laptops now though so we're not really isolated.
2. When I was 18 I got a tattoo that says body, soul, and spirit in Hebrew. I wouldn't mind having it removed now, but its not really worth the cost. I kept it covered when I went to Dubai and Egypt because I didn't want people to think I was Israeli.
3. I am obsessed with camels. I just think that they are the coolest animal ever.
4. I was vegan for a year or so when I was 16-17. I love meat, so I'm not sure how I even did it now.
5. I love being outside. I could just sit outside or wander around outside for days. My husband is the total opposite. .He likes being inside unless he has something specific to do and the weather is perfect.
In return I tag Yasemin, Asmaa, NeverEver, Heather, andTiffany Nicole.