Wonderful people who make this blog worth updating

Friday, September 12, 2008

New shoes!



Its hard to believe that fall is here already. The temperature and weather changed rather abruptly and I got in the mood to get ready for winter. Layla got some new boots by Robeez. They are soft and stretchy, and she doesn't pull them off her feet. These boots are better than stiff ones because they don't hinder natural development of the foot bones as a baby learns to walk. She also got a snowsuit with a bear on the front, keeping with her moniker, Layla bear.

I also found a sweatsuit with a little bear on the front embroidered with the word, bear. I'll try to get a picture of her wearing that one later.

Today we are going to see my grandparents and get some tomatoes from the garden. At the rate things are going, we might see frost in the next couple weeks. I am planning to make a homemade pasta sauce with all the tomatoes.

No comments: