Wonderful people who make this blog worth updating

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last snow?




We've had a few spring-like days since the 21st, but today reminded me that it is still possible to see snow for the next couple months. Last night it had been raining and getting fairly cold, but finally got below freezing during the night. I woke up this morning and noticed that the entire world was quiet and white. We got the heavy snow with a layer of ice underneath that seems to stick to everything. Layla was so excited to see it. She actually said snow for the first time today. I hope its the last time I have to hear that word for awhile. Most of the snow had melted later in the day, so I was glad to have snapped a few pics on my way out the door this morning.

2 comments:

Umm Omar said...

Beautiful pictures. I love looking at snow from inside my warm, cozy home-but that's about it!

Stacy K. said...

I agree. I would love to live somewhere where snow was not a given for almost half the year.