Wonderful people who make this blog worth updating

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Layla bear!




Last year Layla kept warm in the Minnesota winter by dressing like a little Polar bear. I have a lot of fond memories of carrying her around in her bear suit every single day. I put it away when she outgrew it because winter was over anyway. She was too fat too zip it up when she was about 9 mos old, but somehow I fit her into it the other day. So basically, I was cleaning and organizing our closets upstairs when I found it and felt nostalgic. I looked at the suit, looked at her, and decided to try to fit her into it. She was too tall, but skinny enough to zip it.


So the end result was Layla in a straitjacket. She couldnt really move her arms and legs because it was so short on her. She actually had fun trying to stand up in it and falling down repeatedly.


The things we do for fun!


No comments: